Immediate Employment Opportunities with Willis Environmental Engineering, Inc.
Willis Environmental Engineering, Inc. is looking for innovative Civil Engineers and CAD Designers to develop a wide range of projects within the naturally built local environment from conception through construction completion. You will be working with a company with over 55 years of experience in the Civil Engineering Industry, in the rapidly growing and dynamic Highland Lakes area of Texas while contributing to a healthy local economy and having a lasting, positive impact on the environment.
• Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
• Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
• Carry out technical and feasibility studies and CAD design plans which satisfy technical specifications
• Assess potential risks, materials and costs
• Provide advice and creatively resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies
• Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of Owners, Developers and Agencies
• Monitor progress and compile project status reports
• Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits and safety, and deliver technical files and documentation as required
• Proven working experience in Civil Engineering
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, HEC programs and other surface water modeling software
• Proficiency in site layout, grading, drainage, utilities design, erosion control, roadways and Regulatory Agency approvals
• Project Management and Supervisory skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional Engineering License or EIT Registration
• BS in Civil Engineering
Contact: David Galvan
Contact us today for more information on how we can help you with your engineering needs!
Send Us an Email